lame tak makan..
tak ku sangka ginseng tu pahit rupenye...
Bird's Nest from a Clinical Experimental Point of View
According to a recent medical research reported by Hong Kong Chinese University, the cell division enzymeand hormone of bird's nest can promote reproduction and rebirth of human cells. The Glycoprotein content directly stimulates cell growth in human’s immune system. As a result, body metabolism is enhanced and functional effects are greatly improved. Effective results of bird's nest are observed when they are consumed by children, elders, feedle and sick people.
Bird's Nest from Traditional and Modern Chinese Medication's Point of View.(Chinese Medication Dictionary)
Bird's Nest is used as restorative and remedial food since the Ching dynasty as recorded in (Major Herbs Guidebook) and (Major Herbs Digest). Previous clinical researches have concluded that bird's nest has a (sweet and calm) character. Bird's nest contributed medical benefits to lung, stomach and kidney neural system. Several ancient medicine books such as (New Major Herbs), (Southern Mountain Chronicle) and (New Herbs Revised) all recorded plenty of detail of bird's nest remedial benefits.
Bird's Nest from a Nutrition Point of View
The main nutrition contents of bird's nest are carbohydrate (30%) and protein (5%) although its protein content can be compare to that of milk or eggs. Bird’s nest also contains plenty of calcium and phosphorus, as well as some iron and iodine. There are still some other untraced compositions that may have medical benefits; hence we can not judge its value by the main nutrition contents alone.
Bird's Nest from a Biochemical Point of View
The book (Evaluate Bird's Nest) written by a biochemist has also proven that protein contained in bird's nest have some bioactive elements which might have nourishing and replenishing effects on humans body.
The experts conclude that bird's nest has three main functions:
- Enhances the rebirth of cells and tissues.
- Improves the immune system functions of our body
- Improves the body's tolerance toward the damage done by X-rays or other radioactive reagents.
- Ladies: Frequent consumption result in fairer skin, helps to stay young and look radiant.
- Pregnant Women: Consumption during pregnancy will improve immune functions of the fetus and the mothers will be able to recover easily after giving birth.
- Elders: Clears phlegm, strengthen lungs and kidneys, improves spleen as well as enhances appetite.
- Children: Enhances immune ability, not inclined to get colds or flu
- Men: Improves kidney and strengthens lungs, so not inclined to get weak.
source : http://www.naturalnest.com/
notakakiburung : makcik terase muda plak hari ni..!